Check Your Qualifications
Must have hair. Just kidding. There are a few prerequisites, though.
- Net Worth, liquid capital
- Excellent Credit
- No bankruptcy
- Clean criminal history
- 5+ years of management experience
- Can obtain and maintain all necessary licenses, U.S. citizenship or permanent residence
- Be old enough to rent a car, and must know this without having to Google it (25)
- Franchise experience
- Business ownership experience
- The franchise fee is $45K for a single location ($40K for each location if you’re developing multiple locations)
- The total investment for a standard Scissors & Scotch location is between $433,050 and $628,500
Submit Your Application
Do you have about 10 minutes? We thought so. Go ahead and fill out our application. Just click that little red button in the upper right hand corner.
Chill for a sec
We’ll review your application, and if it’s one that catches our eye, then we’ll move on to reviewing your personal finances, resume and related experience, perform a background and credit check, and send you a franchise packet (FDD, FA, etc.) for your review.
Get to know each other
We’ll start with a few phone calls – make introductions; discuss legal, financial and operational structures; talk through the FDD; and answer any initial questions. Then we’ll invite you to come see a shop in action. It’s important for you (and us) to spend some time with the expansion team and have an in-person interview. Being catfished is a thing these days, you know.
Accept our offer
Congrats, we like you! Now you’ll sign a Franchise or Area Development Agreement and pay related fees.
Select your site (stake your claim). Negotiate your lease (because business is business). Come to corporate training (don’t be late). Work with us on construction (no, you can’t use the wrecking ball). Plan your grand opening (pop the bubbly). So many verbs (so little time).
Kick ass and take names
Your future with Scissors & Scotch starts with a grand opening, and only goes up from there. This is the final step in the new franchisee process, but just the beginning of a thriving partnership. We’ll work together to build up your business and make sure your investment flourishes.